A downloadable Amiga game
CHALLENGE YOUR VISUAL MEMORY... AND A FRIEND'S!
Chances are that you have played a card memory game many times before... but not this way!
MeMO is a card memory game whose peculiarity is that it allows two players to play simultaneously - that is, they can flip cards at the same time and battle for the best score! Also, it does not drive players mad due to bad luck, as unlucky moves are ignored - and, well, to say it all, lucky moves aren't rewarded either.
With its neat graphics, which pay a little tribute to the Amiga and some of its games, and cool music, MeMO will take you for a pleasant trip down the memory (heh!) lane.
- classic Amiga computer
- 68020 CPU
- 720 kB of CHIP RAM
- 128 kB of other RAM
- ECS chipset
- PAL video out and display
- stereo loudspeakers
- keyboard and/or digital joystick/joypad
- 750 kB of storage space (if installed)
- 1 unit of NVRAM (on an Amiga CD³² without other storage capabilities)
- AmigaOS 2.04
- Little bugfix updateAug 19, 2021
- HistoryAug 16, 2021
- Let there be sounds!Aug 14, 2021
- Meaty updateAug 01, 2021
- One more unplanned updateJun 26, 2021
- Bugfix updateJun 01, 2021
- One more update with some neat improvementsMay 29, 2021
- Another little updateJun 26, 2020