Let there be enemies!
Enemies have finally appeared! They aren't 100% ready yet, though - this is what there is at the moment:
- 3 AIs (out of 5);
- spawning logic (enemies spawn according to certain level-relative criteria; not shown in the animation);
- acceleration logic (enemies accelerate every once in a while; not shown in the animation).
This is how the AIs behave:
- one makes enemies wander randomly around (see wolf-like enemies in the animation);
- one makes enemies wander randomly around, except that they will follow the soldier when he is aligned with them (see dinosaur-like enemy in the animation);
- one makes enemies wander randomly around, except that they will follow the soldier when he is not too far away (see scorpion-like enemies in the animation).
This is what needs to be done:
- 2 AIs (out of 5);
- collision handling;
Note that the ememies sprites in the animation are only temporary placeholders, and have been stolen from Wizard of Wor, the game Blastaway is mainly inspired to.
- started adding enemies;
- started adding entrance;
- added lives;
- touched up / extended graphics;
- made lots of internal changes.
Blastaway.zip 2 MB
May 28, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.