A downloadable game
THIS GAME IS WORK-IN-PROGRESS
Blastaway is a highly playable and entertaining arena shooter, gameplay-wise heavily and shamelessly inspired to Wizard of Wor and graphically somewhat inspired to The Chaos Engine.
The game is currently work in progress. Keep an eye on this page (and its devlog) to see how it's developing...
... and if you want to try the game yourself, you can download the demo from here anytime!
By the way, the full game will be free!
minimum: 500 MHz CPU, 32 bit graphics card, 16 bit sound card, 20 MB RAM, 6 MB disk, 32 bit binaries support, AmigaOS 4.1 or Windows XP
recommended: 800 MHz CPU
optional: joypad with digital pad and at least one digital button
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Made with||GIMP, SDL|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, arena, maze, Monsters, Pixel Art, Retro, sprites, Top-Down|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
- Download the archive.
- Unpack it anywhere.
- Enter the unpacked folder.
- Run Blastaway[.exe].
- Video-related code improved1 day ago
- Cosmetic changes to the menu5 days ago
- Another maintenance release6 days ago
- Maintenance release9 days ago
- All wors done!11 days ago
- More steps towards perfection23 days ago
- 1 wor to go!25 days ago
- Stage-relative checkpoints added!27 days ago