A downloadable game
THIS GAME IS WORK-IN-PROGRESS
Blastaway is a highly playable and entertaining arena shooter, gameplay-wise heavily and shamelessly inspired to Wizard of Wor and graphically somewhat inspired to The Chaos Engine.
The game is currently work in progress. Keep an eye on this page (and its devlog) to see how it's developing...
... and if you want to try the game yourself, you can download the latest build from here anytime!
minimum: 500 MHz CPU, 32 bit graphics card, 16 bit sound card, 20 MB RAM, 5 MB disk, 32 bit binaries support, AmigaOS 4.1 or Windows XP
recommended: 800 MHz CPU
optional: joypad with digital pad and at least one digital button
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Made with||GIMP, SDL|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, arena, maze, Monsters, Pixel Art, Retro, sprites, Top-Down|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
- Download the archive.
- Unpack it anywhere.
- Enter the unpacked folder.
- Run Blastaway[.exe].
- New features added and a few bugs squashed!2 days ago
- Higher scores!4 days ago
- Gameplay improvements6 days ago
- A small but key change8 days ago
- A new stage and ten new arenas to enjoy!12 days ago
- THE JAILS stage under construction15 days ago
- A brand-new stage and tons of other improvements!19 days ago
- THE CAVES stage is complete!20 days ago