A downloadable game
THIS GAME IS WORK-IN-PROGRESS
Blastaway is a highly playable and entertaining arena shooter, gameplay-wise heavily and shamelessly inspired to Wizard of Wor and graphically somewhat inspired to The Chaos Engine.
The game is currently work in progress. Keep an eye on this page (and its devlog) to see how it's developing...
... and if you want to try the game yourself, you can download the demo from here anytime!
minimum: 500 MHz CPU, 32 bit graphics card, 16 bit sound card, 20 MB RAM, 5 MB disk, 32 bit binaries support, AmigaOS 4.1 or Windows XP
recommended: 800 MHz CPU
optional: joypad with digital pad and at least one digital button
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Made with||GIMP, SDL|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, arena, maze, Monsters, Pixel Art, Retro, sprites, Top-Down|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
- Download the archive.
- Unpack it anywhere.
- Enter the unpacked folder.
- Run Blastaway[.exe].
- 1 tile to go!1 day ago
- THE MACHINE ROOMS stage is WIP2 days ago
- Dmewor's graphics improved7 days ago
- Dmewor is done!8 days ago
- Stage-specific wors!9 days ago
- Lots of new content ready!13 days ago
- LABS stage graphics finished!15 days ago
- Work on LABS stage tiles continues...16 days ago