More testing, more improvements, and a new release candidate!
Further testing suggested a few new little ideas that I found irresistible: it's definitely late for new features, but still I just had to implement them. Of course, I'll repeat the testing thoroughly to ensure that nothing got broken in the process. Also, adding one of those features revealed a little bug (that was subsequently fixed, of course). Overall, testing went very well, so I believe that the current release candidate is the one that will get released. More testing will tell.
- Added little screen flash effect while Hodwork and Ikuwor are active.
- Made SOLDIER bonus award points when the maximum number of soldiers is already available.
- Added MILESTONE bonus points to post-arena report when awarded thanks to the other bonuses.
- Added randomization of menu background scrolling.
- Doubled speed of menu background scrolling.
- Fixed handling of dead soldiers sprites (they got erroneously re-linked to a list).
- Fixed/improved manual.