Features + improvements update
Lately work has been done in parallel on all the RETREAM games. It began with the objective of aligning the technically similar ones for PC so that they would handle data saving the same way, but it soon went out of control and brought uniformity and improvements to the installers, the documentation, the web pages and even to code and internal files - and, just as importantly, it brought new features as well!
July 29, 2022
* Worked on MILESTONE bonus: made notification more prominent by displaying the number of soldiers and/or the points awarded, both in-game and in the arena report screen; fixed handling of multiple milestones reached at the same time (the points awarded were considered by the very same check that decides whether to award those kind of points, thus potentially awarding too many points).
* Moved the ALIVE SOLDIERS bonus notification from the last arena end screen to the game end screen.
* Changed the design of the DOUBLE and TRIPLE bonuses marks from "x2" and "x3" to "2x" and "3x".
* Added glowing to Czywor's eyes.
* Simplified data files access code.
* Set savedata directory to the game's own data directory also for the Windows installed version (which now is thus identical to the portable version).
* Moved configuration file to the program directory.
* Renamed savedata file (safe.raw -> safe.dat).
* Added to installers code to import previous savedata and clean up leftovers.
* Improved/extended manual.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.