Mission "DreamWeb" greatly improved
The mission DreamWeb was great already, but now it's even better!
- more parts of the story have been added;
- more locations have been added;
- the map has been reworked and extended;
- the teleporting locations have been made to match exactly the game's;
- texts have been improved/changed;
- levels names (e.g. City Streets, St. Septimus Church, etc.) have been added so that they are displayed every time the player passes to a different level.
Note: the last change uses a new feature that has been added to the game on purpose, and that has been subsequently used also for the missions Tribute to Asimov and Wizard of Wor.
- the names are as per the game;
- the layout of level 3 is a 1:1 tile-by-tile representation of Ryan's place;
- the layout of level 2 is a tile-by-tile representation of the car park;
- the layout of level 1 is an almost 1:1 tile-by-tile representation of the church;
- the layout of level 0 represents the symbol drawn in the Diary of a (Mad?)Man;
- level -1 is a generic representation (created without reference other than decades old memories) of the cell accessible from the bottom-right corner of the altar screen;
- the layout of level -2 is a 1:1 tile-by-tile representation of church catacombs;
- the layout of level -3 is an almost 1:1 tile-by-tile representation of the underground locations;
- the layout of level -100 is an almost 1:1 tile-by-tile representation of the DreamWeb (plus the additions of the paths that bring to the teleporting rooms);
- the access code of Eden's flat (2865) is used for a little puzzle;
- the order of the killings is as per the game;
- the order of the passages in level -100 reflects the sequence of the doors in the DreamWeb;
- level -100 is accessed/left by teleporting as Ryan travels to/from the DreamWeb by a similar mechanism;
- the locations Ryan is teleported to when leaving the DreamWeb are as per the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.