There's a lot to see in this new video preview! In fact, it shows many of the changes from the (massive) changelog below.
- Changed music from 14-bit mono to 8-bit stereo.
- Improved audio tracks mixing.
- Added mothership fight.
- Added asteroids.
- Added DOUBLE FIRE cell.
- Added screen flashing when the NUKE cell is caught.
- Made NUKE cell cause a 1 unit damage to bosses.
- Improved destruction sound effect for NUKE cell and boss.
- Made various changes to the effects of cells.
- Restricted the types of cells to a selected subset during the first 30 seconds of play.
- Made the boss weapon mouth and bolt flicker to give the former a more dangerous feel, and make the latter easier to see.
- Improved transformation of bosses.
- Added a little graphical effect to the boss.
- Changed pitches of cell catch sounds (making them more distinguishable and shorter).
- Added speech warnings.
- Added looping to alarm sound.
- Increased the minimum scrolling speed so that it can never become (dangerously) too slow.
- Changed title / pause / game over screens.
- Made various other improvements/optimizations/fixes.
(So you've spotted the RGCD logo in the title screen and you're wondering if that perhaps means that the game is going to be released also as a cool physical package? Hush hush... don't tell anyone, but rumor has it that such a package will contain the floppies for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000, as well as a CD for Amiga CD³²!)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.