- Added dynamic allocations of 3 channels for one-shot sounds.
- Added afterburner looping sound, with variable sound frequency, depending on the ship vertical speed and the scrolling.
- Added music cell - when caught, music kicks in; as long as music plays, the cells layer is green, meaning that the maluses do not hurt anymore (they award points, instead; the X/Y swap maluses also remove the X/Y swapping).
- Added music in the form of a 14 bit lossless-packed mono PCM sample played at ~28.9 kHz.
- Changed the way that the BRAKE cell works (before it brought the scrolling speed to the minimun, now it halves it).
- Added BOOST cell (it doubles the scrolling speed).
- Changed slightly the color scheme.
- Made other minor changes.
- The afterburner sound is off while music plays to allow enjoying the music better and leaving a channel free for the more important events-related sounds.
- The afterburner sound volume is kept low so that it does not become annoying.
- Music requires two channels; while playing, the other two channels can be freely used for other sounds.
- Music playback supports looping.
- The music is a temporary placeholder; it is an excerpt from Multiball by Machinae Supremacy (a cover of the Pinball Dreams tracker module by Olof Gustafsson).
- Despite the video was uploaded in lossless quality, the compression applied by YouTube degraded it a lot.
- For more information, check out the other previews in the same playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTcu31bC_SYniQ9YcaT5p-L-GQqnAyt9h).
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.