QUOD INIT EXIT IIm
May 26, 2022
* Changed properties of some tiles so that food/drink items do not spawn on top them, becoming uncatchable.
* Fixed baddies X initialization (the spawning code is distributed across multiple frames to spread the load, but it defined the X before the final position was validated; given that, in the meanwhile, the screen most likely scrolled, at the time of spawning the X could have been unsuitable - and thus caused the baddies, in some circumstances, to appear out of nothing).
* Fixed sprites clipping code (the fact that the screen is narrower/shorter due to scrolling was not taken into account because of some wrong labels and a constant was off by 1).
* Made some optimizations.
* Renamed meters: "belly satisfaction meter" -> "belly meter"; "turbofart charge meter" -> "turbofart meter".
* Touched up manual.
March 20, 2020
* Fixed a few things in the manual.
December 16, 2016
* Redesigned graphically water pools.
* Touched up map in a few spots.
* Saved some memory (which allowed the above).
* Improved documentation.
* Added AmigaOS installer.
* Improved Windows installer.
June 8, 2016
QUOD INIT EXIT IIo preview
March 21, 2020
* Fixed newly introduced bug that made it impossible to finish the CLIFFS level.
* Fixed newly introduced bug that corrupted colors in the tunnel sections of the CLIFFS level.
* Fixed a few spots in the intro text.
* Added another little tunnel section to the CLIFFS level.
* Improved explanation at the beginning of the NOTICE.
March 20, 2020
* Replaced the map of the CLIFFS level in the with a newer one which includes a new little gameplay feature.
Get QUOD INIT EXIT IIm
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.