* Improved bobs settings (after finding a fix to the side effects of Bob Off)
* Changed contact email address.
* Removed a leftover and empty procedure (that just stole some bytes).
* Recompiled against ALS v2.5.
* Reprocessed executable with improved optimizer tool that optimizes also multiplications and divisions of variables by powers of 2.
* Fixed version string ('/' was used in place of '.').
* Made minimal changes to the startup and cleanup code.
* Removed involuntary dependency on AMCAF (the cleanup code included an Open Workbench command).
* Saved some memory by tweaking the AMOS Professional Interpreter configuration.
* Recompiled against ALS v2.4 (which eliminates the dependency on mathtrans.library).
* Reprocessed executable with improved optimizer tool that optimizes also Exit If ... and While ... Wend.
* Embedded version string in executable.
* Lowered the task priority from 5 to 0 to play nice to the OS upon cleanup, just before saving the data to disk.
* Fixed endless floppy drive motor spinning.
* Fixed graphical glitch that could happen in the transition between the game and information screens.
* Made disappearance of game area when passing to the pause screen happen in a single frame instead of two.
* Added clearing of CPU caches after the loading of the data file (as that contains also a couple of machine code routines).
* Changed the conditions of many If, Until and While statements and turned For ... Next loops into Repeat ... Until loops to have the AMOS Professional Compiler produce shorter and faster code.
* Sharpened the top/bottom sides of the menu buttons.
* Recompiled against ALS v2.3.
* Optimized executable with custom tool.
* Touched up manual.
* Touched up manual.
* Speed-optimized raster beam Y reading routine.
* Fixed writes to POTGO: OUTLX and DATLX were set to 1; POTGO is now managed properly by means of potgo.resource.
* Fixed graphical glitches in information screens on unexpanded machines.
* Added controls information to pause screen.
* Replaced raster beam Y reading procedure with faster and interrupt-proof machine code routine.
* Made a tiny optimization.
* Recompiled against ALS v2.1.
* Improved manual.
* First release.