Minor bugfix update
This version (1.89) fixes a few minor issues.
- Fixed bug in ALS_SET_DISPLAY_COLORS_RANGE_FROM_PALETTE_SEGMENT which caused the low 12 bits of the colors to be set to the same value as the high 12 bits (because the instruction Areg(0)=PSA was placed just after the beginning of a loop, despite the comment just above said: "Areg(0) is set only once before the loop thanks to the fact that it is updated by Call with the value returned by ALS_SETCOLORXXRANGE()").
- Replaced all End/Pop Proc[False] with End/Pop Proc, as False might crash the Compiler in some circumstances.
- Fixed a comment in the ALS code.
- Fixed the metadata of a couple of ILBM files.
- Added a note to the demo3 program.
ALS.lha 542 kB
21 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.